- 2 medium delicata or acorn squash
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, brown rice or other favorite grain
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup yellow onion
- A handful of raisins
- Approx. ¼ cup of Curry Dressing
- Halve squash and take out the seeds.
- Bake “face down” with a little water in a baking dish for approx. 15 min at 375, untill squash is soft but not fully cooked.
- Remove from oven, drain water and allow to cool.
- Cook quinoa on stovetop.
- Sauté onion in oil untill translucent, add sunflower seeds and sauté untill onions are “glazed”.
- Stir onions/seed mix, raisins and Sues Organics Curry Dressing into cooked quinoa.
- Turn squash “face up” in dish, divide the quinoa curry mix between the 4 halves, top with nutritional yeast or “vegan parmesan” and bake for another 15-20 minutes. Yum!!